In light of the current situation regarding the impact of Covid-19 please see below for the response from the team at the School.
1. We are praying and would invite you to join us in this:
– For the government officials and scientists who are trying to prevent things getting worse, that they would have wisdom and success.
– For medical professionals, that they would have grace and strength to deal with the workload.
– For those who are sick, that God would comfort them and heal them.
– For those who are fearful, that they would put their trust in God alone and know his peace.
2. Leeds School of Theology are following the advice of the government and encouraging everyone to do the same.
The current guidance can be found at NHS Online
3. In light of these guidelines we have taken the decision to stop any face-to-face Leeds School of Theology gatherings for the immediate future. This does not mean we are stopping, however, just changing. We will continue to deliver sessions to our current students. We are also planning to continue with our new student intakes onto the Margins and Nightschool courses beginning in September. In light of this crisis, we believe we need people who have deep and rich theology to help pastor and guide others through this time. We look forward to taking our courses online until we can meet again face-to-face.
God bless you all,
Dave, Daniel and Theo
The LSoT Team