Here are 10 great reasons why our students choose to study with us.
1. You love God – you love God and you want to invest in your relationship with him. Leeds School of Theology fuels your walk with God and equips you to serve with your whole life.
2. You want to go deeper in Scripture – you love God and you want to understand what He has revealed to us through the Bible. Leeds School of Theology helps you read Scripture in a healthy and accessible way and go deeper than you’ve gone before.
3. You want to hear from experts in their field – our team of teachers have studied their topics for years and bring you some of the best teaching available.
4.You want to study theology but you don’t want a degree – Leeds School of Theology allows you to get a high-quality theological education without needing to go to a university or theological college.
5. You want to figure out what you think – our aim is teach you how to think theologically not what to think. We teach you to read Scripture in a healthy way and to come to your own rigorous conclusions. You can ask all the questions you have along the way.
6. You want to learn alongside others – at Leeds School of Theology you’ll study alongside students from over 45 different churches. This is a unique and diverse community of people who love Jesus and want to draw closer to him.
7. You want something you can afford – we work extremely hard to keep costs down to make the school affordable and accessible.
8.You love theology – we look at some of the best topics in theology and ask the big questions of our faith.
9. You love the local church – Great! So do we. We love serving people to minister in local churches and to see God’s kingdom brought into our towns, cities, workplaces and neighbourhoods.
10. You don’t have loads of time – we know how busy life gets and we’ve made it as easy as possible to study with us. The school runs over 10 Saturday sessions in a year and if you have to miss a session we record them so you can catch up.
If you are interested in finding out more about the school get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org